Sweeping the Nation!
Fork Master is the newest and greatest backyard game. A cross between lawn darts, horseshoes, and bocce combine to form a game of skill and excitement. Let's see you Stick It!
- A playing area at least 10 paces long, (beach, park, backyard...)
- A standard issue BBQ fork for each player
- A target, normally a piece of fruit (official fruit: lemon)
How To Play
- Each of two players takes a target and stands back to back in the center of the playing area
- Each player takes 4 paces (just like a duel) and places the target on the ground
- All players stand at one target and throw towards the other
- Closest Stick To the target scores the point
- If a player has a clean Stick in the target, the game is over, unless the one of the following players goes over the top
- The Stick: All prongs are first to stick in the ground, with the handle off the ground by the height of the thrower's fist
- Point: awarded to closest Stick
- Turns: Players alternate, in order of the last to score a point.
- Over the Top: the second Stick wins, if distance from target is disputed
- Game Winner: a clean Stick in the target
- Quick: first to 2 games, 2 points per game
- Tournament: first to 3 games, 3 points per game
- Championship: first to 4 games, 4 points per game